Bangalore – Mysore – Oooty – Mararikulam - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Cochin
|Day 1||Bangalore||Hotels in Bangalore||Patio Room||Breakfast|
|Day 2||Mysore||Hotels in Mysore||Patio Room||Breakfast|
|Day 3||Ooty||Hotels in Ooty||Patio Room||Breakfast|
|Day 4||Kodaikanal||Hotels in Kodaikanal||Air- conditioned Premium||Breakfast|
|Day 5||Munnar||Hotels in Munnar||Green Pearl||Breakfast|
|Day 6||Alappuzha||Hotels in Alappuzha||Green Pearl||All Meals|
- Breakfast in all the Hotels.
- Accommodation on Dbl sharing basis(One Double Room) with base category rooms in all the hotels (Rooms are subject to availability).
- A/C Sedan for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/ Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All entrances & guide charges.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & boating charges.
- All meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Below 5 Year Child is on Complementary basis.
- In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- Itinerary if given is purely suggestive and optional and services will be provided only as per the quote.
- Car at disposable only from 9 Am to 6 Pm Basis.
- In case of unexpected Bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements, please beare with us.
- If cancelation is done 30 days before arrival of guest then the retention will be 10%.
- If cancelation is done 14 days before arrival of guest then the intention will be 50%.
- If cancelation is done after that the retention will be 100%.
Arrive Bangalore Airport or Railway Station our friendly representative welcomes you and escorts to the hotel. After noon leave for a tour through the picturesque ‘City of Gardens’. Proceed to the famous Nandi or Bull temple is dedicated to Nandi Bull, the vahana (vehicle) of Lord Shiva. Situated in Basavanagudi, measuring 4.5 m in height and 6.5 m in length. Visit Vidhana Soudha, headquarters Of state legislature and Secretariat. Stroll through, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Vishweshraiah Museum and Utility Building before proceeding to the hotel for overnight stay.
Bangalore - Mysore
After breakfast proceed to Mysore visit Sri Ranganatha swamy Temple- enshrines Lord Vishnu as Ranganatha in reclining posture on the bed laid out by the serpent Aadisesha. Later visit Dariya Daulat Bagh, “the wealth of the sea”, referred to as the summer palace of Tipu Sultan and also visit Nimishamba Temple and Gumbuz / Ganjam is srirangapatana. Later visit St. Philomena’s church – the most majestic churches in India. Later drive to Brindavan Gardens, a show garden that has Botanical Park with fountains as well as musical fountain. Overnight at Mysore.
Mysore - Ooty
After breakfast proceed to Ooty. Check into the hotel / resort. Ooty – Queen of hill stations located in the Nilgiri Hills. Its stunning beauty and splendid green deep valleys inspired the British to name it Queen of hill stations. The sightseeing includes the attractions such as Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake; is an artificial lake situated amidst beautiful valleys and lake is a major landmark in the town, Doddabetta peak. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
Ooty - Kodaikanal
After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal is probably the most beautiful hill station down south. Popularly known as the Princess of Hill station, wooded forests, tranquil lakes, enchanting waterfalls and heavenly skies will blow your mind away. Visit Coaker’s Walk to get an excellent view of the valley. There is a telescope here which offers panoramic views of the valley below, even the plains and small towns. Later visit the Kodaikanal Lake - surrounded by lush slopes and located in the heart of the city. Overnight at Kodaikanal.
Kodaikanal - Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar, which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above the sea level. On the way to Munnar visit Cheyappara waterfalls and Valara Waterfalls. Visit the plush tea gardens, experience this vast plantation area around the slopes of the hills. The scenery is simply stunning and mesmerizing. The view of the clouds descending into the mountains is a pleasure to watch. Then visit the Tea Museum. “Check into hotel / resort. Overnight at Munnar.
Munnar - Alleppey
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Alappuzha which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the back waters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. By noon check in the houseboat and enjoy the cruise through the backwaters of Alappuzha. Houseboat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, private balcony, dining room, and hygiene kitchen and side decks to capture the beauty of backwaters of Kerala. Welcome drink, lunch, evening tea/ coffee with snacks, dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Enjoy the evening on the sun decked sand and shore. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
After breakfast proceed to Cochin airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home with wonderful memories of amazing experience in Kerala.